After filling my car w/gas, my car won't start

The car only starts when I hit the gas. The dash lights up and car sounds like it did before fuel injection if you didn't hit the gas at startup. Last year, Chevy dealer told me to change gas cap. This worked for a year but now happening again. When I went to Chevy this time, they denied telling me to change gas cap but want to diagnose problem by hooking up to computer. Not sure this will help since I don't have a check engine light on at all. Afraud they will tell me that they want to start replacing everyhing that has to do with the fuel system. All other times my car starts fine.

You will need to have the fuel tank smoke tested to see what is causing the fuel vapors to be getting into the engine when you are filling the tank with fuel. You may have a stuck fuel tank vent valve to the carbon canister or the purge valve letting fumes to get into the motor flooding it out causing the hard start.