Q: Erratic shifting

asked by on February 05, 2016

After replacing a sensor on my transmission, I began experiencing some erratic shifting and had a leak into the engine bay.

Car is hard to shift Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. It would appear that these 2 problems may perhaps need to be addressed separately. If these problems began after you replaced a sensor, then it may be possible that the problems are related to the repair. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, drive and inspect the vehicle’s shifting problems to determine the exact causes of the problems.