Q: P2006 code is present in the computer.

Fix for a intake manifold runner control bank 2 stuck closed

Hi there. With having the code P2006 present, check the intake wiring to the runner control and see if there is a good connection. Also, the runners in the intake could be clogged and needs cleaned out. A leaking or worn vacuum line can contribute to the same code on that is stored. Check all vacuum lines on the engine including the brake booster. If everything is good and everything seems to check out to be good even after cleaning out the runners, then there could be an issue with the Intake manifold runner control solenoid. If you need further assistance with your intake runner control, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. P2006 code is present in the computer.