Q: What would cause a loud noise from the rear of my 2004 Ford Focus

In the back of the car it's making a loud noise sometimes it gets really high pitch and squeaky and sometimes it will be a really low rumbling sound do you have any idea what it could be?

Hello. The noise sounds like a brake problem. You will get the higher pitched noise from the brake pad sensor hitting and the deeper noise would occur if one of the brake pads are metal to metal. It can also be a bearing problem but that is not as common. If you need to have this noise checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose where the squealing is coming from] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/squealing-noise-from-brakes-inspection