Q: Car will not accelerate past 70 mph

To start I got a finder binder. Now my car will not accelerate beyond 70 I also have to press the gas petal to the floor board just to barely hit 65. It jerks when the gears change. Just wanna know what might be the problem to get it fixed.

Loss of power Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Depending on where you were hit, I wonder if you might have damaged the air intake such that your car is having too much trouble breathing to go really fast. Another possibility is that you might have dislodged an air hose or intake air boot and you are now driving with an air leak in the system. Look under the hood for any hoses or rubber parts that are pinched, broken or in otherwise bad condition. If you don’t find anything that way, contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to look at your Saturn and let you know what it is going to take.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr