Q: Not getting heat when idling

I felt the 2 hoses coming from the heater core and one is hot the other isn't it's cold out and I need to flush it out but the hoses are in back of the engine about 6-10 inches down so I cannot figure it a way how to flush the system if I cannot acces the hoses please need help asap

Of course the system has too be coming up to operating temperature in order to get good heat. If it isn’t, you will need to replace the thermostat. But if the thermostat is good and the engine is coming up to temperature, you may just have some air pockets in your cooling system or the system may be low on coolant. Flushing the system may be the answer, and you should be able to do it without taking those hoses off.. Here is a link for an article on flushing the cooling system Be sure to take extra time when bleeding and topping off the system to be sure all the air is out. Of course there are a few other possibilities, like a fault in the heater valve or the heating control system. But I’m betting you’ll be able to solve it with a good flush and bleed. If you’d like to get someone else to look at this you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out your heater and tell you what you need to do.

3. Not getting heat when idling