Q: Why does my 2014 Chevrolet Impala have a P0016 code.

i have a code po0016 says replace rocker arm control valve for chey 2014 impala

Hello. This code can come up for a few different reasons. It may be as simple as low engine oil or a faulty or clogged oil filter or it can be an issue with the variable valve timing system. Most of the time the issue is the variable valve timing solenoid. I usually check and change the oil first. If the oil is fine then the solenoid will need to be replaced. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the check engine light is coming on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/check-engine-light-is-on-inspection

3. Why does my 2014 Chevrolet Impala have a P0016 code.