Q: The front end and steering wheel shakes when I accelerate.

When I take off, the front end of my car and steering wheel shakes when accelerating. My front wheel bearings have been replaced by your mechanic, so I don't think that could be the problem. Please advise.

You may have a traction control system that is activating when you are accelerating. This can be due to one of two things:

1. the speed sensors in the front detect that a wheel is going faster than it really is, or
  2. you are spinning your tires when you take off.

If you are not spinning your tires, then try turning off traction control and see if the problem goes away. If it does, then you know the problem is in the traction control system and need to have it tested. A qualified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your shaking steering wheel.