Q: Where are the timing chains located at is a 2x4 1999 Ford Explorer 4.0L v6

I need to replace the timing chains on my explorer but when I look up a kit it only she's one timing chain

There were two different engines supplied in the 1999 Ford Explorer. Both of them were 4.0 liters engines. One has single overhead cams one located in front of engine and the other in rear of engine. The other engine is overhead valve engine with a single cam and timing chain in front of motor.

3. Where are the timing chains located at is a 2x4 1999 Ford Explorer 4.0L v6