Q: The other day my car kicked and now out whistles and the acceleration has been cut in half i don't know what has caused this

So on my way to work i was on the high way and i was using the autostick. Helps run the car smother and out of know where it kicks like it was shifting gears and then it started whistling and the acceleration has been cut in half making it hard to gain speed but when it reaches the speed i desire it has no trouble staying. Befor this problem i have a bad valve cover gasket but leaks oil just vary slowly and the power stearing is out but along with the whistling my mufuler spits when pressing on the gass. When i look under the car there are no leaks i cheack all my fluids befor taking off for work and nothing is ever low except the oil but again it leaks slowly for now and the power stearing has a bad return line so it never stays full.

You may have a bad turbo or the inlet hose to the turbo. Have this checked and also scan the computer for stored codes and get them diagnosed.

3. The other day my car kicked and now out whistles and the acceleration has been cut in half i don't know what has caused this