Q: Traction Off sensor on

The Traction Off sensors are lite. It will not go off and causes the car to jerk and stall when turning corners or backing up.

A: The enhanced traction control (ETC) and ant...

The enhanced traction control (ETC) and anti-lock brakes (ABS) are part of the same system. The control module receives inputs from the wheel speed sensors. It then uses that information to control hydraulic pressure to the brakes and control wheel slip. It sounds as though the problem you are experiencing is engine related. The control module will inhibit ETC function if there is an engine performance problem that causes the Check Engine Light to be illuminated. I suggest having a professional address the engine performance problem first. That should take care of the jerking, stalling, and traction light.