Q: the left front air suspension dropped, No codes, compressor works. Bag fills but not enogu to lift

My LF corner dropped. Air compressor works, no codes, high sensor is connected. The air bad appeared to be flat. I jacked up the corner and took opff the tire, then started the vehicle. The bag aired up, but not as "hard" as the rf. I sparyed the bag down with soapy water but didn't hear any leaks. I assume it's the selenoid or the orings.

Thoughts?

A: You have great diagnostic skills! In additi...

You have great diagnostic skills! In addition to the components you have listed, it’s also possible the air line to that corner has a leak, or the solenoid itself has a leak. Unfortunately, this is a chronic problem with model - causing many to abandon the air suspension, and revert to traditional spring/strut packages. If you’d like, YourMechanic can dispatch a certified professional mechanic to your location to perform a Suspension system inspection and repairs.