Q: Coolant leak and white smoke.

My car is idling roughly. White smoke issues from the tailpipe and coolant is dripping from the engine.

A: The engine has a blown head gasket and is p...

The engine has a blown head gasket and is passing coolant through the engine to the tailpipe. You are seeing the steam coming from the exhaust. The engine being overheated would have to be diagnosed as to why it is overheating. The head may have been damaged and cracked and would need to be removed and teated. the catalytic converter and other exhaust component may be damaged by the coolant that has contaminated it. I would recommend having a mechanic like the certified ones at YourMechanic come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problem.