Q: My EPS, Battery, and Oil Indicator Lights suddenly came on while driving, and my car has stopped moving. My steering also feels heavy

My EPS, battery and oil indicator lights suddenly came on while driving and my car has stopped moving. My steering also feels heavy

A: Hyundai has a recall on some model Hyundai ...

Hyundai has a recall on some model Hyundai cars with this issues (Recall # 14V325000). You don’t mention which model you own, but the symptoms you describe match. This recall addresses a wiring harness issue which causes electrical steering assist to fail. See your Hyundai service center if you have not been contacted already regarding this problem.