Q: What does the rear park aid feature do in the message center?

asked by on December 15, 2015

What does the rear park aid feature do in the message center?

If your car is equipped with the rear park aid system, you can access some of the functionality for that through the message center. The rear park aid system is optional equipment, and is designed to provide assistance when backing up. If an object is detected near the back bumper, the system sounds an alert for the driver. To access the system, cycle through your options in the message center until you see “Rear park aid”.

• Select the system
  • Press the Reset button to turn it off
  • Press the Reset button to turn it on again