Q: When i put the truck in 4x4 it makes a creaking noise and when i start to make a turn the truck wont turn all the way

When i put the truck in 4x4 it makes a creaking noise and when i start to make a turn the truck wont turn all the way

Hey there. It is possible that it may be time to change the differential fluid, as this symptom is common when the differential fluid is dirty or low. This service is typically due every 100,000 miles. It is also possible that an internal component inside the 4WD housing has been damaged. This type of noise is also common with power steering issues or damage to tie rods and ball joints. Due to the multiple possible problems that could be causing these issues, it’s best to have a professional mechanic complete a car is making a noise inspection.

• When i put the truck in 4x4 it makes a creaking noise and when i start to make a turn the truck wont turn all the way