Q: Looking for the fuse slot for the auto ride compressor.

asked by on December 14, 2016

Compressor for the rear auto ride suspension stopped working. Manual doesn't specify which fuse runs the compressor.

The fuse for the level control compressor is located in the under the hood fuse block. It is a 40 amp fuse number 61. There is also a relay between this fuse and the electronic suspension control module. In addition to the 40 amp fuse that directly powers the compressor, there is also a fuse that powers the primary side of the compressor relay. It is located in the same fuse block, it is a 10 am fuse number 54.

In addition to these two fuses there is the main power fuse for the suspension module. It is in the same fuse block, fuse number 2 and it is a 30 amp fuse. Any of these components, compressor relay, the three fuses and the module could be the problem. This system relies on several other inputs to determine when the compressor turns on or off. For this reason I advise you to utilize a wiring diagram and a test light.

I will have customer service contact you do help you set up the appropriate service for the air ride. They will make sure a mechanic with the appropriate tools and skill set can help you out.

Thanks for your question.