Q: Is there water in my gas tank?

asked by on March 04, 2017

So my Florida car is in Canada. I got it looked at, It got some kind of a flush done to it. Still didn't fix the problem. The kia shakes in park and when going up hill. It's hesitant when accelerating. I need to get this issue figured out so I don't spend unessaserry money to it addressed. It goes Highway speed but shakes and it hesitates on acceleration. Please help

If the car was sitting for a long time, there could be water in the fuel tank. You can use any fuel water treatment solution to remove any water from the fuel. If the fuel system was treated, then check the engine’s spark plugs for any rust. If there are rust on the spark plugs, then I recommend replacing all of the spark plugs. The shaking and hesitation on the engine is most likely felt by a misfire that is causing the engine to run with a loss of power. If you need further assistance with you engine shaking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.