Q: How can I make my car louder?

Hey! Last Summer I changed my exhaust system and it was loud, but I want louder, to make it sound aggressive. The shop I took it at took out the muffler, catalytic converters (only two) and the center piece, I think it is called a resonator, but I have been looking for a way to make my car louder. It is a 2011 Camaro 2SS V8 6.2L Engine.

Hi there. This Q & A is intended to help car owners understand common repairs and maintenance solutions to keep their cars running strong. Unfortunately, we really can’t advise a solution for you to make your car louder. You might want to consult with an online Camaro owners forum for the advice you’re looking for.