Q: Put too much oil in car

A few issues with my car. Either the AC condenser needs checking or replaced, or the AC needs to be recharged. The sunroof is stuck closed and might need a new motor. The brake pad light is on, one of the connectors might have broken off in the back, and the airbag light is on. I also think I might have put too much oil in my car, causing further problems. I plan on replacing the spark plugs soon to see if that is the problem.

A: Hello. First, an inspection needs to be don...

Hello. First, an inspection needs to be done in order to determine what is causing the problems you are having with your A/C. There are a few things that could be causing your sunroof to be stuck closed. It is possible that you need a new motor, but it is also possible that there is a problem with the switch, fuses, or relay. When the brake light comes on, it is most commonly an indication that the brake pads need to be changed, but it is also possible that the sensor is broken. When the air bag light comes on, it is an indication that the air bags aren't working properly. This means that you can't depend on them working as they should in the event of an accident and having them checked as soon as possible would be a good idea. Putting too much oil in the car could cause problems with internal parts of the engine. There are a few things that are an indication that the spark plugs need to be replaced. the car could run rough, or the check engine light may come on as a result of a misfire. Too much oil in the car can possibly cause the oil tube seals to leak down into the spark plugs which would make it necessary to replace them. If this is the case, you may see gray smoke coming from the back of the car. All of these issues can be addressed by a certified technician who can inspect, diagnose and make necessary repairs.