Q: reduce engine speed , trac ,and service engine light on. Had gas pedal assembly and throttle replaced.. Wire harness or computer n

Reduce engine speed, trac, service engine light on. Had gas pedal assembly replaced twice and throttle once. Next step wire harness or ECM computer. Any suggestions.

A: This vehicle may have a wire harness issue ...

This vehicle may have a wire harness issue of bad crimps on the connectors to the cluster, engine control module (ECM), and other areas that can cause these intermittent failures.

The codes you are receiving are most likely the areas in the harness causing the problems. There are many technical service bulletins (TSBs) for various problems in the harness and I cannot list all of them in this writing.

I would have your warning light issues checked by a mechanic that is familiar with the problems in these vehicles' harnesses, and recommend the best path to repair.