Q: Wheel hub assembly

I dont know which wheel bearings have to be replaced i have a mechanic coming out from you guys coming out this saturday to change both rear wheel hub assemblies but im not sure. I have a mechanic from you guys come out before and he did indicate that the noise was the wheel bearings and that it was the back that sometimes you can hear the wheel bearing noise from the back in the front but im not really sure because it sounds like it is loud in front .. I guess my question is if i have the mechanic come out will they make sure that it is infact the rear driver side and passenger rear side before they do the work because i dont want to replace them for no reason i dont know im confused lol

If you diagnosed the noise then the mechanic that comes to you could verify the needed repairs needed for you if you want to have the noise diagnosed on one visit and then the install of needed parts on another visit. It is up to you to the way to move forward with the repair or diagnosis. Just let the technician know when he arrives and he could do whatever you need.

3. Wheel hub assembly