Q: I believe one of my ignition coils is bad, how can I test to see which one is bad?

So my 2008 nissan altima 2.5 sl has been having a loss of power and a little rough to drive. Any time I try to accelerate it won't for a few seconds then it's really jerky when it gets power. It had this same issue with the previous owner and it was the ignition coil and I tried to replace the one they did to fix it but sadly when that didn't work. I don't have the money to buy 3 more to replace all of them at the moment so is there a way I can check to see which one is bad?

3. I believe one of my ignition coils is bad, how can I test to see which one is bad?