Q: My engine is shaking, how do I fix it? Something is also leaking from the bottom of the car.

asked by on September 04, 2016

Everytime I turn on my car, the engine because to shake furiously, and it leaks oil from the bottom. How can I stop it from continuing just until I get home?

Until you find where the oil leak is you will not make it very far before the engine seizes. Have one of our local mobile mechanics come to you and check the engine for you and pinpoint the oil leak. From what you’ve described it sounds like you have thrown a piston rod through the block. This is where the oil is coming from.