Q: gears shift but at a longner rate and the car is revving between 2 and 3 rpm's while driving

the car doesn't shift gears as fast as they should when the car first starts moving, and while were driving down the road it rev's between 2 and 3 rpm's

If you have not serviced the transmission within the last 60,000 miles, you may want to try that. I recommend you have a shop drain the transmission, remove the pan, and replace the fluid and filter. I prefer doing that on older vehicles and/or vehicles that have not had transmission services performed at least every 60,000 miles. This may work but the "revving between 2nd and 3rd" may indicate the transmission will soon need some repair/rebuild. Yet, if you would like, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your home and complete this transmission service for you.

3. gears shift but at a longner rate and the car is revving between 2 and 3 rpm's while driving