Q: How Much should a valve body replacement cost Range Rover Sport 2010

How much should it cost to replace Valve body?

Hi Richard,

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for the valve body replacement for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor.

Please go online at https://www.yourmechanic.com/book . You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page at https://www.yourmechanic.com/support , call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST, or send us an email at hi@yourmechanic.com

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team

3. How Much should a valve body replacement cost Range Rover Sport 2010