Q: Car making weird noise after accident

My car runs, but it is making a weird noise after it was in an accident.

Hello. There are a number of things that can be making noise, but without having a description of the noise and when it occurs it is hard to say what it may be. If the noise occurs only when the vehicle is moving, then you may have a tire that is rubbing on something or a hub bearing that is failing. If the noise occurs even when the vehicle is not moving and anytime the engine is running, then the pulleys and the belt needs to be checked. If anything is rubbing it will cause noise, or there may be a failing accessory such as a water pump. If you are looking to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the noise and suggest the proper repairs.