Q: What is the car finder feature on the remote control?

What is the car finder feature on the remote control?

A: Your car’s remote offers quite a bit of fun...

Your car’s remote offers quite a bit of functionality. You can lock and unlock the doors, open the liftgate glass, open the liftgate itself, set off the panic alarm and more. You can also use it to locate your car if you’ve forgotten where you parked (and we’ve all been there before).

All you have to do to use the car finder feature is to press the Lock button one time. This makes the horn honk and lights up the parking lights. You can follow the sound to find your car (and if it’s dark out, the flashing lights will also help).