Q: Idle set to low

I had the fuel filter and the primer replaced on my NPR Turbo Diesel. After the replacement, it was idling so high, I couldn't hear while driving. I took it back and now the idle is set so low that I feel like I have lost a lot of power. The vehicle won't go above 60 MPH. Is there a certain idle it is supposed to be set at, or is there something else wrong with my truck?

It is possible that the idle may need to be readjusted so your car will run correctly. I would have one of the mechanics at YourMechanic inspect your vehicle’s idle to see if there is anything that needs to be repaired.