Q: Idle set to low

I had the fuel filter and the primer replaced on my NPR Turbo Diesel. After the replacement, it was idling so high, I couldn't hear while driving. I took it back and now the idle is set so low that I feel like I have lost a lot of power. The vehicle won't go above 60 MPH. Is there a certain idle it is supposed to be set at, or is there something else wrong with my truck?

A: It is possible that the idle may need to be...

It is possible that the idle may need to be readjusted so your car will run correctly. I would have one of the mechanics at YourMechanic inspect your vehicle's idle to see if there is anything that needs to be repaired.