Q: I can not get my steering wheel unlocked

I can not get my steering wheel unlocked and i've tried everything. I'm at a total loss and need help. I dont want to waste money and take it to ford and pay an arm and leg for them to reboot my security system. what else can i do?

To me it sound like your steering wheel is binding. Try to turn the steering wheel while turning the key. This should unlock the steering.

If this doesn’t work and you’re still unable to get it unlocked then I’d recommend getting some help with this issue. Feel free to contact a certified mobile mechanic who can come to your location in order to diagnose your steering wheel issue and make the necessary repairs on the spot.

3. I can not get my steering wheel unlocked