Q: Car belts making noise.

The car is making some noise that seems to be coming from the belt area. I think it might be some bearing. Noise is not loud, but annoying.

A: There are several bearings in the pulley sy...

There are several bearings in the pulley system that is driven by your serpentine belt. It is not uncommon for them to go bad occasionally and make noise. However it is also possible that your belt may be worn, or simply be in need of adjustment. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come take a look at your belts and pulleys and see if anything needs to be adjusted or serviced. That way your car will be nice and quiet again.