Q: I have continuity between my positive and negative terminals with no battery in

When we connect the positive and negative terminals to a multimeter we have continuity should we have continuity when there is no battery hooked upAnd the alternator is not installed

It is certainly possible that you have continuity even with the alternator removed. Things like clocks, digital radios with memory, alarm system, and even some modules always pull power from the battery when the vehicle is turned off. That will be why you see continuity, they are essentially turned on all the time. If you need help have anything checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can inspect your electrical and charging systems for you.

• I have continuity between my positive and negative terminals with no battery in