Q: Q: Engine stalling

My engine is stalling. I think it might have to do with the air intake.

Hello. If the stalling condition is reproducible, it will be easier to diagnose. The first thing to be done is to scan the vehicle for codes and data. There are many reasons for a stalling condition, like fuel pressure, vacuum leaks, or a failing sensor. There is no easy way to pinpoint a failure without experiencing the stalling condition, and even then it can be difficult. You will need the aid of a mechanic who can reproduce the stalling condition, and give a proper diagnosis. If there is a vacuum leak or unmetered air leak, then the issue could have something to do with the air in the intake, since the intake gives the airflow path into the cylinders.

3. Q: Engine stalling