Q: Where do I find the map sensor on my 2006 Cadillac SRX.

Trying to locate the MAP Sensor on my 2006 Cadillac SRX. Can you help?

Hello, thank you for writing in. On your particular vehicle, the MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor is located on the firewall. This is why they refer to it as a "firewall mounted MAP sensor". The firewall is the wall between the engine compartment and the cabin. You will see three or four sensors in a cluster. The MAP sensor will be in the middle. Replacing it requires it to be disconnected and unmounted. For more help replacing the sensor, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Where do I find the map sensor on my 2006 Cadillac SRX.