Q: No brake lights working and won't shift out of park.

won't shift out of park, no brake lights, no interior lights, no dash lights, no hazard lights,radio don't work and no door open chime. these all worked before I parked it and it sat for a week and a half approx, then when I went to start it all this happened. I have check ALL fuses- both fuse boxes, I also tested the lights - no power going to them, also tested the brake light switch, - no power going to the switch. also checked all relays.

A: Hello there, you have a few different thing...

Hello there, you have a few different things going on with your Ford E-350. You did not state if the vehicle will start or not with these problems. If the vehicle will not start and it has these faults the most likely cause is the battery or the battery cables. If the van starts but the lights won’t turn on or shift out of neutral than it is likely there is a problem with the wiring, neutral safety switch, or ignition switch. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to fully inspect the vehicle and make any repairs required to get your vehicle running properly.