Q: Hi got a discovery td5 t reg 2.5 dash board lights flickering

Hi I've a2.5 Land Rover discovery on a t plate I can drive the car but as soon as I turn the ignition off all the dash board lights start flickering and won't go off I've disconnected the battery all I've done is wash the car this morning hope some can help please

If the problem started immediately after you washed the car, obviously that raises the possibility of water damage, but what happened could also be just simply coincidental as well, that is you have an electrical problem unrelated to washing the car. Electrical problems are resolved by circuit tracing, and component testing, and thus requires that either you, or the mechanic, have in hand the car’s wiring diagram. If you were to request an electrical diagnostic the mechanic would use the wiring diagram to identify the power sources for the dash lights. Obviously, if there is not supposed to be power on the circuit(s) (and thus the lights are on) when the car is shut down, the source of the "stray" power has to be traced. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hi got a discovery td5 t reg 2.5 dash board lights flickering