Q: Truck runs rough with hesitation.

My truck runs very rough and has some hesitation. I know it needs new spark plugs, but I need a diagnostic to determine any other problems with it.

Engine hesitates during acceleration Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

There are many issues that could cause your truck to run rough. If the check engine light is on (which it most likely is) retrieving the diagnostic trouble codes will provide a place to start diagnosis. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect your vehicle and get it fixed.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr