Q: Replaced neutral saftey switch but code p1121 is still coming up.

Replaced neutral safety switch but code p1121 is still coming up. Any reason why this is still happening?

Hi there. There are two possible reasons why the code is still popping up. Typically when an error code is stored in the ECU, and a repair is made, the original code is still stuck in the ECU. In most cases, you’ll have to clear the code before starting the vehicle again. The other possible issue could be that the electrical harness connected to the sensor is damaged, or faulty - which can also create the error code. It would be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection to determine why you’re still having this error code.

3. Replaced neutral saftey switch but code p1121 is still coming up.