Q: My steering wheel tilt not working

asked by on February 28, 2017

I tryed moving my steering wheel up and it won't move it try to but nothing what is some ideas I can try

Steering wheel is hard to turn Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The tilt steering wheel function is inside the steering column and can break due to excessive use, debris inside the steering column or other mechanical issues. If the lever doesn’t loosen, this could be just stuck, requiring some maintenance or broken, which will require repair. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a steering column inspection.