Q: My hyundai santa fe 2.0 diesel 2002 bounce bounces around and no the engine has a loss of power.

no warp up and bounce pipeline

Hi there. With the limited information that is given about your vehicle, check the engine to see if the air filter is plugged. A plugged air filter will make the engine starve for fuel and air and will cause the engine to stall out or not accelerate. Check the fuel / water separator and see if it has a drain valve. If there is a drain valve, the put a drip pan under the valve and open it up. There may be too much water in the fuel causing the engine to starve for fuel and make the vehicle vibrate and bound around with poor acceleration. Also, check the glow plug circuit and make sure that the plug are working. The vibration or bounciness could be also an engine mount that is causing the vehicle to move on acceleration. Most of the time, the timer relay tends to go out and make the system stop working. If you need further assistance with your vehicle having a loss of power and having a vibration, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My hyundai santa fe 2.0 diesel 2002 bounce bounces around and no the engine has a loss of power.