Q: Popping noise when I make turns

I hear a popping noise when I am backing up and making turns ... I have heard that it was my struts?

A: The sound you are hearing are commonly hear...

The sound you are hearing are commonly heard from worn out CV joints. They are parts of the front-wheel-drive half-shafts. Your Dodge has 2 half-shafts, one on each side in the front of your car. The CV joints work hard, and they wear out, and this is consistent with the age and mileage of your car. If you'd like, you could have the source of the noise confirmed by a technician from YourMechanic at your home or office. If necessary, they will be able to replace the half-shafts for you.