Q: Lots of engine noise, car is too new to have this problem

My 2015 Chrysler 200 is a nice looking new car. It only has about 10,000 miles on it so far, it hasn’t died on me, and the gas mileage is alright. However, it does not sound like a new car. The engine stutters and kinda huffs and puffs when it is warming up. Reminds me of a Chrysler I had from the 70s. I am pretty disappointed that it sounds so sad for the first few miles every day, but it has not affected performance. Should I be worried?

The issue you are experiencing is the engine and transmission during a cold start and warm up cycle. Your driving experience until the engine warms up can be different than after it is warm. There is a manufacturer recall that will reprogram your engine and transmission modules. The recall is R01 and should help with your driving experience. Since this issue is a recall, it will be done free of charge once you set up and appoint with the dealer.