Q: Antifreeze emptying out fast

I put in a new thermostat, upper and lower hose in my BMW. But now my antifreeze is emptying out quickly, and I have to keep filling it back up. Do you know why my antifreeze keeps disappearing so fast?

A: Hello. If this happened right after the wor...

Hello. If this happened right after the work was done, then it is typically caused by a hose that is loose or the thermostat not being installed right. If you cannot see the leak, then the system will need to be pressure tested to find the leak. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to detect the leak and perform needed repairs.