Q: i was driving and my car all of a sudden turned off and i started smelling gas

I was driving normally and all of a sudden my car turned off and i started smelling gas. what can it be??

Hi Angel. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Usually when your car stops running and you can smell gasoline, this means that either a fuel line has broken, the fuel pump stopped working or there is a problem with one of the EVAP system components. The EVAP system is designed to remove harmful vapors from the fuel tank before they enter the atmosphere. When they become clogged or full, they can produce a gasoline smell and cause the vehicle to stop running. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an onsite inspection to determine what exactly is causing this problem - so the right repairs will be made.

3. i was driving and my car all of a sudden turned off and i started smelling gas