Hi I wanted to buy a MERCEDES C200 CGI BLUE EFFICIENCY AVANTGRADE with the specs I have already mentioned. The car is equipped with a M271 engine and i was wondering if this engine and models are reliable? Is it worth buying this car? Any problems I may encounter either engine related or anything else?

I will really appreciate the feedback, thanks alot for your time!

Hello there. We don’t see a lot of Mercedes C200 CDI’s here in the United States, so it’s hard for us to give you an accurate review of this vehicle. Across the board, MB’s are typically very reliable vehicles, however the repair and maintenance costs tend to be in the upper scale. You might want to check out Edmunds.com to see if they have professionally reviewed this model, as they are very good about offering unbias third-party reviews.