Q: I went to a mechanic today after my check engine light came on! I think the code said either p1034 or p1035 are they same?

I went to the mechanic today after my check engine light came on. He did the scan and I thing he got the p1034 code. Should I replace the sensor soon? Is it bad if I wait Lil long? He took the check engine light off for now? Help? Thanks

The two codes are not the same but do pertain to the same oxygen sensor in the exhaust one is for the signal and the other for the heater circuit not within specifications. Since the code was cleared then you should not have a problem driving it until the check engine light comes on again with the same codes. You may have a defective oxygen sensor.

• I went to a mechanic today after my check engine light came on! I think the code said either p1034 or p1035 are they same?