Q: During acceleration past 30mph a lot whine starts like a her engine along with very light almost grinding feel in accelerator

My vehicle will start to whine after speeding up.. Like a jet engine should with a light grinding noise I can't pin point. If I let my truck veer to the wake up could once I've hit them the grinding goes away and the noise lessens. Any ideas?

Hello there. Many faults can cause a whine in your 1993 Ford F150 under acceleration. The most common faults would be a belt tensioner, idler pulley, alternator, power steering pump, wheel bearings, or a failing drive belt. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your whine noise and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.

3. During acceleration past 30mph a lot whine starts like a her engine along with very light almost grinding feel in accelerator