Q: Diagnostic scanner is reading low fuel rail pressure system

asked by on February 26, 2018

Why will Diagnostic scanner reads low fuel rail pressure system? How can i fix this problem.. do you think it can be the fuel filter or pump?

Fuel Filter Replacement $83.13 - $270.56 Get a Quote
Fuel Pump Replacement $120.92 - $1186.72 Get a Quote
Fuel Pressure Sensor Replacement $118.53 - $998.89 Get a Quote

There are a few things that may cause this to happen, such as a clogged fuel filter, a failing fuel pump, a restricted fuel line or in some cases, a faulty fuel pressure sensor. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to properly diagnose and repair.