Q: Have already changed plugs, plug wires, and ignition coils, but the engine still wants to stall and shake a lot.

Have took it to get read and only getting basic 300 code...it will sometimes run good after I get it going but if I park it and leave it on it starts acting up again and sometimes has trouble accelerating

You may need to have you crankshaft position sensor relearned or have the sensor replaced.

Also the catalytic converter could be partially clogged.

If everything is working properly, then it is possible that some intake bolts could have came loose causing a vacuum leak at one or more cylinders and making the gasket move around to cause the vacuum to be intermittent.

If you need further assistance with your engine having a random misfire and shaking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Have already changed plugs, plug wires, and ignition coils, but the engine still wants to stall and shake a lot.