Q: What does the charging system Warning Light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

What does the charging system Warning Light mean?

A: The charging system Warning Light is locate...

The charging system Warning Light is located on your instrument control panel, and will illuminate when your vehicle’s electrical charging system is not functioning properly. If the charging system Warning Light comes on, schedule an inspection as soon as possible. You should also turn off as many electrical items (such as the radio and air conditioning) as possible, as these can drain your charging system. Tip Like all warning lights, the charging system Warning Light will briefly illuminate when your vehicle is turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is running.